Jan 8, 2013, 1:33 PM EDT
Great news Vinny Del Negro, you’ve got another perimeter player you need to find minutes for…
“We’ll see how he does tomorrow in practice and we’ll make that assessment how he reacts to a little more physical contact tomorrow,” Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro said Monday. “He was doing all the drills today and for the past couple of weeks, so he said he feels good. But we’ve got to get him out there with some contact and obviously his rhythm and timing is off, but it won’t take him long.”
Hill has been out all season with a bone bruise in his knee. He played a couple of the Clippers exhibition games — in China against the Heat — but has been in a suit on the sidelines ever since.
Chauncey Billups is looks like he will return closer to the end of the month, Markazi reports.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17