Jan 8, 2013, 1:33 PM EST
Great news Vinny Del Negro, you’ve got another perimeter player you need to find minutes for…
“We’ll see how he does tomorrow in practice and we’ll make that assessment how he reacts to a little more physical contact tomorrow,” Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro said Monday. “He was doing all the drills today and for the past couple of weeks, so he said he feels good. But we’ve got to get him out there with some contact and obviously his rhythm and timing is off, but it won’t take him long.”
Hill has been out all season with a bone bruise in his knee. He played a couple of the Clippers exhibition games — in China against the Heat — but has been in a suit on the sidelines ever since.
Chauncey Billups is looks like he will return closer to the end of the month, Markazi reports.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 0
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 26
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29