Jan 8, 2013, 1:33 PM EDT
Great news Vinny Del Negro, you’ve got another perimeter player you need to find minutes for…
“We’ll see how he does tomorrow in practice and we’ll make that assessment how he reacts to a little more physical contact tomorrow,” Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro said Monday. “He was doing all the drills today and for the past couple of weeks, so he said he feels good. But we’ve got to get him out there with some contact and obviously his rhythm and timing is off, but it won’t take him long.”
Hill has been out all season with a bone bruise in his knee. He played a couple of the Clippers exhibition games — in China against the Heat — but has been in a suit on the sidelines ever since.
Chauncey Billups is looks like he will return closer to the end of the month, Markazi reports.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40