Jan 7, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
Tommy Heinsohn is the color analyst on the Celtics broadcasts, but before that he was a Hall of Fame player and coach in Boston for parts of the last six decades.
As you might imagine, he bleeds green at this point, and has almost no filter when discussing issues related to his beloved Celtics.
The latest trouble in Boston surrounds Rajon Rondo, who was suspended for Thursday’s game against the Knicks for making contact with an official in Saturday’s win over the Hawks, and then being uncooperative with the league during its investigation.
Heinsohn isn’t pleased with the league’s decision, and is even less enamored with the fact that Cavaliers GM Danny ferry may have been the one to cause it by sending film of Rondo bumping the official to the league for review.
Bottom line: Angry old guy rants are awesome, so enjoy this clip of Heinsohn letting loose.
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 17
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 37
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 13
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33