Jan 7, 2013, 7:59 PM EDT
This week on PBT Extra the incomparable Kay Adams and I are talking about the big stories in the NBA. Like how Kevin Love‘s hand injury harms the Timberwolves playoff chances in a crowded Western Conference.
We talk Dallas a little and if there are any long-term issues between Mark Cuban and Dirk Nowitzki (there are not).
Finally, we have to talk Lakers. Because they are a soap opera. I need to note we recorded this PBT Extra hours before the Lakers made the announcement that Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol would be out indefinitely. But that really doesn’t change what we talked about, which is the Lakers hard road to the playoffs and what changes may be coming for them big picture.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 55
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10