Jan 7, 2013, 4:56 PM EST
Hawks GM Danny Ferry is being fined $15,000 for being a snitch.
Rajon Rondo bumped referee Rodney Mott on Sunday night and he will pay the price for that by sitting out Monday night.
But after the game when it happened Ferry approached the referees and gave them the video of the play. The tattletale. But the league has a hard and fast rule about players or team officials approaching a referee after the game, for any reason, so he Ferry was given a $15,000 fine by the league.
The whole thing kind of makes me laugh, mostly because I don’t have to write the check.
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 0
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 7
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 14
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)