Jan 6, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
It’s all fun and games when you’re up big late in the fourth quarter at home, as the Nuggets were against the Jazz on Saturday.
With all key players relegated to the bench and simply waiting for time to expire and the win to officially be put in the books, Ty Lawson decides to have some fun at the expense of teammate JaVale McGee.
There’s lots to like about this video, but the entire thing being in a Zapruder film-esque slow motion to make sure the crime is captured in its entirety might be my favorite.
[via Denver Stiffs]
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 0
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 1
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 8
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 19