Jan 6, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
It’s all fun and games when you’re up big late in the fourth quarter at home, as the Nuggets were against the Jazz on Saturday.
With all key players relegated to the bench and simply waiting for time to expire and the win to officially be put in the books, Ty Lawson decides to have some fun at the expense of teammate JaVale McGee.
There’s lots to like about this video, but the entire thing being in a Zapruder film-esque slow motion to make sure the crime is captured in its entirety might be my favorite.
[via Denver Stiffs]
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13