Jan 6, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
It’s all fun and games when you’re up big late in the fourth quarter at home, as the Nuggets were against the Jazz on Saturday.
With all key players relegated to the bench and simply waiting for time to expire and the win to officially be put in the books, Ty Lawson decides to have some fun at the expense of teammate JaVale McGee.
There’s lots to like about this video, but the entire thing being in a Zapruder film-esque slow motion to make sure the crime is captured in its entirety might be my favorite.
[via Denver Stiffs]
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11