Jan 6, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
It’s all fun and games when you’re up big late in the fourth quarter at home, as the Nuggets were against the Jazz on Saturday.
With all key players relegated to the bench and simply waiting for time to expire and the win to officially be put in the books, Ty Lawson decides to have some fun at the expense of teammate JaVale McGee.
There’s lots to like about this video, but the entire thing being in a Zapruder film-esque slow motion to make sure the crime is captured in its entirety might be my favorite.
[via Denver Stiffs]
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14