Jan 6, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
That is how you start to win back the fans in New Orleans.
Eric Gordon is back from his knee surgery and showing the Hornets what they were missing — their offense is just much better when the young guard they got as the highlight of the Chris Paul trade is back on the floor.
The Hornets took the struggling Mavericks to overtime then it was Gordon who beat them on this and-1 game winner. Gordon has some work to do to fully win the fans of New Orleans back (remember he said over the summer he didn’t want the Hornets to match the Suns offer) but these kind of plays are big steps in the right direction.
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 0
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 7
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 7
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)