Jan 6, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
That is how you start to win back the fans in New Orleans.
Eric Gordon is back from his knee surgery and showing the Hornets what they were missing — their offense is just much better when the young guard they got as the highlight of the Chris Paul trade is back on the floor.
The Hornets took the struggling Mavericks to overtime then it was Gordon who beat them on this and-1 game winner. Gordon has some work to do to fully win the fans of New Orleans back (remember he said over the summer he didn’t want the Hornets to match the Suns offer) but these kind of plays are big steps in the right direction.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9