Jan 4, 2013, 10:18 AM EDT
Pablo Prigioni is not your average NBA rookie. The Argentinian point guard is 35 and had a long career playing in Europe and internationally, he was not a guy who grew up dreaming of playing in the NBA so he didn’t.
But at the urging of Luis Scola and others, he decided to give it a shot. Now with Raymond Felton being injured in New York (broken finger, he is out a month) Prigioni is being thrust into the spotlight.
And for a night, he looked pretty good doing it. He carved up a listless Spurs team by pushing the pace and throwing some impressive lobs. This could be an interesting month for the Knicks with him at the helm.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Fair for both sides.
Oct 31, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
Some Halloween fun in Phoenix.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:03 PM EDT
Varejao is one of LeBron James’ favorite teammates
Oct 31, 2014, 5:48 PM EDT
Butler’s agent claims the Bulls wanted him to take a hometown discount.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:22 PM EDT
Thompson’s max deal was inevitable.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
It’s as great as you’d expect.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Lopez has no timetable for a return.
Oct 31, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Knight will be a restricted free agent this summer.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
LeBron’s agent also represents Jackson
Oct 31, 2014, 1:37 PM EDT
Oklahoma City has completely relied on its two – now injured – stars
Oct 31, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Are they certain this time?
Oct 31, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
Utah betting big, too big, on Burks continuing to improve
Oct 31, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
Clippers owner continues to go crazy while watching games
Oct 31, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Dirk, Monta and Chandler are the new Run DMC
Oct 31, 2014, 9:53 AM EDT
New coach didn’t give reserves enough playing time in Cleveland’s opener
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Somehow, this seems to make sense for both sides
Oct 31, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Pregame rituals were really the best part of the game for Cavs fans.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Faried said Smith shot his team out of the game after the Nuggets beat the Pistons.
Oct 31, 2014, 3:22 AM EDT
LeBron slides into the loser category for a night.
Oct 31, 2014, 3:10 AM EDT
The Clippers will take the win, but it wasn’t pretty.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47