Jan 3, 2013, 9:15 PM EDT
Say what you will about Kobe Bryant, but he might be the best interview in all of sports. He’s candid, he doesn’t bite his tongue, and he rejects stupid questions like he was Dikembe Mutombo. Every interview with him is like a Gregg Popovich sideline interview, only a little bit longer and slightly more terrifying.
With a big showdown looming at Staples Center between the Clippers and the Lakers this Friday, Kobe Bryant held court after practice today and was asked about the Clippers being the new Showtime and their chances of winning a title, Chris Paul‘s impact, and his personal frustrations this year. Hat tip to the fine folks at the Los Angeles Times for the video:
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14