Jan 2, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
It’s been seven years since Latrell Sprewell left the NBA. I wonder what he has been up to…
Milwaukee native and former NBA star Latrell Sprewell was arrested for disorderly conduct Monday afternoon after police received repeated complaints about loud music coming from a house on E. Pleasant St. on Milwaukee’s east side, according to jail records reviewed by the Journal Sentinel Tuesday.
Police would not release details of the incident other than to report that police had received two complaints within one hour Monday afternoon and had received several complaints of loud music from the residence in recent months.
He was booked at 4:15 p.m. New Year’s Eve, which is before most people had started to get in trouble that night. The report does not detail how a noise complaint escalated up to an arrest.
Don’t go expecting P.J. Carlesimo to give Sprewell one more chance with the Nets.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 2
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25