Jan 1, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
WIth 2012 officially in the books, it’s time to look back on the top 10 dunks of the past year. And just as we all expected, Byron Mullens makes the list and kicks things off at number 10.
Yeah, I don’t know either. But his flying jam down the lane after getting his own rebound was pretty impressive.
Next up is Jeremy Evans, whose defensive effort to kick things off makes this one of the more impressive overall plays of this collection.
Harrison Barnes gets some rookie love for his monster jam over Nikola Pekovic, before we go to Blake Griffin‘s posterization of Pau Gasol. That one made the top 10 bloopers reel as well, thanks to Andrew Bynum‘s comical reaction.
LeBron James and Gerald Green then weigh in with a pair of alley-oops, and at number one, it’s no surprise that we see Blake Griffin’s incredible throwdown at the expense of the Thunder’s Kendrick Perkins.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20