Jan 1, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
WIth 2012 officially in the books, it’s time to look back on the top 10 dunks of the past year. And just as we all expected, Byron Mullens makes the list and kicks things off at number 10.
Yeah, I don’t know either. But his flying jam down the lane after getting his own rebound was pretty impressive.
Next up is Jeremy Evans, whose defensive effort to kick things off makes this one of the more impressive overall plays of this collection.
Harrison Barnes gets some rookie love for his monster jam over Nikola Pekovic, before we go to Blake Griffin‘s posterization of Pau Gasol. That one made the top 10 bloopers reel as well, thanks to Andrew Bynum‘s comical reaction.
LeBron James and Gerald Green then weigh in with a pair of alley-oops, and at number one, it’s no surprise that we see Blake Griffin’s incredible throwdown at the expense of the Thunder’s Kendrick Perkins.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29