Jan 1, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
WIth 2012 officially in the books, it’s time to look back on the top 10 dunks of the past year. And just as we all expected, Byron Mullens makes the list and kicks things off at number 10.
Yeah, I don’t know either. But his flying jam down the lane after getting his own rebound was pretty impressive.
Next up is Jeremy Evans, whose defensive effort to kick things off makes this one of the more impressive overall plays of this collection.
Harrison Barnes gets some rookie love for his monster jam over Nikola Pekovic, before we go to Blake Griffin‘s posterization of Pau Gasol. That one made the top 10 bloopers reel as well, thanks to Andrew Bynum‘s comical reaction.
LeBron James and Gerald Green then weigh in with a pair of alley-oops, and at number one, it’s no surprise that we see Blake Griffin’s incredible throwdown at the expense of the Thunder’s Kendrick Perkins.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49