Jan 1, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
WIth 2012 officially in the books, it’s time to look back on the top 10 dunks of the past year. And just as we all expected, Byron Mullens makes the list and kicks things off at number 10.
Yeah, I don’t know either. But his flying jam down the lane after getting his own rebound was pretty impressive.
Next up is Jeremy Evans, whose defensive effort to kick things off makes this one of the more impressive overall plays of this collection.
Harrison Barnes gets some rookie love for his monster jam over Nikola Pekovic, before we go to Blake Griffin‘s posterization of Pau Gasol. That one made the top 10 bloopers reel as well, thanks to Andrew Bynum‘s comical reaction.
LeBron James and Gerald Green then weigh in with a pair of alley-oops, and at number one, it’s no surprise that we see Blake Griffin’s incredible throwdown at the expense of the Thunder’s Kendrick Perkins.
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 5
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 9
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 22
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32