Dec 30, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
So the Bucks had a really great win against the Miami Heat last night. Monta Ellis had 14 points, 9 assists and 5 steals. Decent night. He shot a lot of shots, 18 to be exact, but that’s kind of what Ellis does.
Well, he does that, and apparently he also gives ridiculously awesome interviews. And apparently he does everything just as well as Dwyane Wade does. That too.
Why don’t I just let Monta Ellis tell you about how good Monta Ellis thinks Monta Ellis is and be on my way:
Transcribed here, because no one should miss the joys of Monta Ellis being delusional:
“To be honest, I would put myself in the same category as D-Wade. I mean, at the end of the day, the only thing that he has that I don’t have is more wins and two championships. That’s it. As far as playing at the same level? Competing every night? Both ends? Shooting inside and outside? Fast break? Transition? Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41