Dec 30, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
So the Bucks had a really great win against the Miami Heat last night. Monta Ellis had 14 points, 9 assists and 5 steals. Decent night. He shot a lot of shots, 18 to be exact, but that’s kind of what Ellis does.
Well, he does that, and apparently he also gives ridiculously awesome interviews. And apparently he does everything just as well as Dwyane Wade does. That too.
Why don’t I just let Monta Ellis tell you about how good Monta Ellis thinks Monta Ellis is and be on my way:
Transcribed here, because no one should miss the joys of Monta Ellis being delusional:
“To be honest, I would put myself in the same category as D-Wade. I mean, at the end of the day, the only thing that he has that I don’t have is more wins and two championships. That’s it. As far as playing at the same level? Competing every night? Both ends? Shooting inside and outside? Fast break? Transition? Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
- PBT Extra: Will Kevin Love, Dwyane Wade be moving on? 14
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson cleared to play in Game 1 6
- PBT Extra: Who is better positioned as a new coach, Hoiberg or Gentry? 16
- LeBron James leads the league in isolation shots during the playoffs. How’s that going? 20
- How do the Cavaliers defend Stephen Curry? 16
- Warriors have options to guard LeBron James, but he’ll make them work 30
- What kind of coach is Chicago getting with Fred Hoiberg? 16
- PBT Extra: Finals preview, how good are new and improved Cavaliers? 9