Dec 30, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
So the Bucks had a really great win against the Miami Heat last night. Monta Ellis had 14 points, 9 assists and 5 steals. Decent night. He shot a lot of shots, 18 to be exact, but that’s kind of what Ellis does.
Well, he does that, and apparently he also gives ridiculously awesome interviews. And apparently he does everything just as well as Dwyane Wade does. That too.
Why don’t I just let Monta Ellis tell you about how good Monta Ellis thinks Monta Ellis is and be on my way:
Transcribed here, because no one should miss the joys of Monta Ellis being delusional:
“To be honest, I would put myself in the same category as D-Wade. I mean, at the end of the day, the only thing that he has that I don’t have is more wins and two championships. That’s it. As far as playing at the same level? Competing every night? Both ends? Shooting inside and outside? Fast break? Transition? Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5