Dec 30, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
So the Bucks had a really great win against the Miami Heat last night. Monta Ellis had 14 points, 9 assists and 5 steals. Decent night. He shot a lot of shots, 18 to be exact, but that’s kind of what Ellis does.
Well, he does that, and apparently he also gives ridiculously awesome interviews. And apparently he does everything just as well as Dwyane Wade does. That too.
Why don’t I just let Monta Ellis tell you about how good Monta Ellis thinks Monta Ellis is and be on my way:
Transcribed here, because no one should miss the joys of Monta Ellis being delusional:
“To be honest, I would put myself in the same category as D-Wade. I mean, at the end of the day, the only thing that he has that I don’t have is more wins and two championships. That’s it. As far as playing at the same level? Competing every night? Both ends? Shooting inside and outside? Fast break? Transition? Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 12
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 6
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 30
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 16
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 20
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)