Dec 30, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
So the Bucks had a really great win against the Miami Heat last night. Monta Ellis had 14 points, 9 assists and 5 steals. Decent night. He shot a lot of shots, 18 to be exact, but that’s kind of what Ellis does.
Well, he does that, and apparently he also gives ridiculously awesome interviews. And apparently he does everything just as well as Dwyane Wade does. That too.
Why don’t I just let Monta Ellis tell you about how good Monta Ellis thinks Monta Ellis is and be on my way:
Transcribed here, because no one should miss the joys of Monta Ellis being delusional:
“To be honest, I would put myself in the same category as D-Wade. I mean, at the end of the day, the only thing that he has that I don’t have is more wins and two championships. That’s it. As far as playing at the same level? Competing every night? Both ends? Shooting inside and outside? Fast break? Transition? Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 0
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 2
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 17
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 45
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 23
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 108
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 14