Dec 29, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
One of the nice things about Dwyane Wade‘s integrity coming into question this week was that we all got to happily remember the time Wade threw Mike Bibby’s shoe out of bounds. It was pure comedy gold. From Wade’s subtle toss not to arouse suspicion, to Bibby’s “come on bro” expression afterward, to Wade’s taunting backpedal…it’s just a winning moment all the way around.
As you’ve probably heard by now, it’s a copycat league. Players are always stealing moves. It’s the way of the world. So what happens when Dorell Wright loses his shoe during a play? Jarett Jack borrows a move from Wade:
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 14
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 5
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 10
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52