Dec 29, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
One of the nice things about Dwyane Wade‘s integrity coming into question this week was that we all got to happily remember the time Wade threw Mike Bibby’s shoe out of bounds. It was pure comedy gold. From Wade’s subtle toss not to arouse suspicion, to Bibby’s “come on bro” expression afterward, to Wade’s taunting backpedal…it’s just a winning moment all the way around.
As you’ve probably heard by now, it’s a copycat league. Players are always stealing moves. It’s the way of the world. So what happens when Dorell Wright loses his shoe during a play? Jarett Jack borrows a move from Wade:
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11