Dec 28, 2012, 11:16 PM EST
Kyrie Irving = fun to watch.
The Cavaliers are just flat out entertaining when Irving is playing. They’re not good — they lost to the Hawks in this game 102-94 — but they are a lot of fun. Someday they’ll be more fun when they have some talent around him.
And Kyrie Irving can hit shots like that every once in a while. Damn that’s fun.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 7
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20