Dec 28, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving = fun to watch.
The Cavaliers are just flat out entertaining when Irving is playing. They’re not good — they lost to the Hawks in this game 102-94 — but they are a lot of fun. Someday they’ll be more fun when they have some talent around him.
And Kyrie Irving can hit shots like that every once in a while. Damn that’s fun.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48