Dec 28, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving = fun to watch.
The Cavaliers are just flat out entertaining when Irving is playing. They’re not good — they lost to the Hawks in this game 102-94 — but they are a lot of fun. Someday they’ll be more fun when they have some talent around him.
And Kyrie Irving can hit shots like that every once in a while. Damn that’s fun.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 11
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8