Dec 28, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
But will Kings coach Keith Smart put his best player on the court?
He’s leaning toward playing Cousins, Smart reportedly said on a Sacramento radio show (as tweeted by our own Aaron Bruski).
Cousins was suspended by the team for a game following a profanity-laced halftime argument with Smart. But even when the organization allowed him to rejoin the team coach Keith Smart left Cousins at home when the Kings traveled up to Portland to face the Blazers Wednesday.
Cousins probably goes on Friday night, but don’t think the whole situation in Sacramento is solved and over.
Fortunately, there is strong ownership in Sacramento that will step in and… oh, wait, forget that.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19