Dec 28, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
But will Kings coach Keith Smart put his best player on the court?
He’s leaning toward playing Cousins, Smart reportedly said on a Sacramento radio show (as tweeted by our own Aaron Bruski).
Cousins was suspended by the team for a game following a profanity-laced halftime argument with Smart. But even when the organization allowed him to rejoin the team coach Keith Smart left Cousins at home when the Kings traveled up to Portland to face the Blazers Wednesday.
Cousins probably goes on Friday night, but don’t think the whole situation in Sacramento is solved and over.
Fortunately, there is strong ownership in Sacramento that will step in and… oh, wait, forget that.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17