Dec 28, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
But will Kings coach Keith Smart put his best player on the court?
He’s leaning toward playing Cousins, Smart reportedly said on a Sacramento radio show (as tweeted by our own Aaron Bruski).
Cousins was suspended by the team for a game following a profanity-laced halftime argument with Smart. But even when the organization allowed him to rejoin the team coach Keith Smart left Cousins at home when the Kings traveled up to Portland to face the Blazers Wednesday.
Cousins probably goes on Friday night, but don’t think the whole situation in Sacramento is solved and over.
Fortunately, there is strong ownership in Sacramento that will step in and… oh, wait, forget that.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 0
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 8
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20