Dec 28, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
But will Kings coach Keith Smart put his best player on the court?
He’s leaning toward playing Cousins, Smart reportedly said on a Sacramento radio show (as tweeted by our own Aaron Bruski).
Cousins was suspended by the team for a game following a profanity-laced halftime argument with Smart. But even when the organization allowed him to rejoin the team coach Keith Smart left Cousins at home when the Kings traveled up to Portland to face the Blazers Wednesday.
Cousins probably goes on Friday night, but don’t think the whole situation in Sacramento is solved and over.
Fortunately, there is strong ownership in Sacramento that will step in and… oh, wait, forget that.
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 3
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11