Dec 27, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade tries to play this off as unintentional, but you watch that video and tell me he didn’t just try to kick Ramon Sessions in the place a man least wants to be kicked on Wednesday night. To use the hockey terminology, is that a “distinct kicking motion?”
I’ll say this — Sessions reacted a lot more calmly than I would have if somebody did that to me on the playground.
I’m not sure the league will take notice of this — they already have the Dwight Howard foul to the face and J.R. Smith’s cheap sideswipe of Goran Dragic to review on Thursday — but I couldn’t just let this one go unnoticed. That is a cheap play by Wade, intentional or not.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9