Dec 27, 2012, 9:15 AM EST
Dwyane Wade tries to play this off as unintentional, but you watch that video and tell me he didn’t just try to kick Ramon Sessions in the place a man least wants to be kicked on Wednesday night. To use the hockey terminology, is that a “distinct kicking motion?”
I’ll say this — Sessions reacted a lot more calmly than I would have if somebody did that to me on the playground.
I’m not sure the league will take notice of this — they already have the Dwight Howard foul to the face and J.R. Smith’s cheap sideswipe of Goran Dragic to review on Thursday — but I couldn’t just let this one go unnoticed. That is a cheap play by Wade, intentional or not.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1