Dec 27, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade tries to play this off as unintentional, but you watch that video and tell me he didn’t just try to kick Ramon Sessions in the place a man least wants to be kicked on Wednesday night. To use the hockey terminology, is that a “distinct kicking motion?”
I’ll say this — Sessions reacted a lot more calmly than I would have if somebody did that to me on the playground.
I’m not sure the league will take notice of this — they already have the Dwight Howard foul to the face and J.R. Smith’s cheap sideswipe of Goran Dragic to review on Thursday — but I couldn’t just let this one go unnoticed. That is a cheap play by Wade, intentional or not.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10