Dec 27, 2012, 9:15 AM EST
Dwyane Wade tries to play this off as unintentional, but you watch that video and tell me he didn’t just try to kick Ramon Sessions in the place a man least wants to be kicked on Wednesday night. To use the hockey terminology, is that a “distinct kicking motion?”
I’ll say this — Sessions reacted a lot more calmly than I would have if somebody did that to me on the playground.
I’m not sure the league will take notice of this — they already have the Dwight Howard foul to the face and J.R. Smith’s cheap sideswipe of Goran Dragic to review on Thursday — but I couldn’t just let this one go unnoticed. That is a cheap play by Wade, intentional or not.
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 0
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14