Dec 27, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade tries to play this off as unintentional, but you watch that video and tell me he didn’t just try to kick Ramon Sessions in the place a man least wants to be kicked on Wednesday night. To use the hockey terminology, is that a “distinct kicking motion?”
I’ll say this — Sessions reacted a lot more calmly than I would have if somebody did that to me on the playground.
I’m not sure the league will take notice of this — they already have the Dwight Howard foul to the face and J.R. Smith’s cheap sideswipe of Goran Dragic to review on Thursday — but I couldn’t just let this one go unnoticed. That is a cheap play by Wade, intentional or not.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 14
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10