Dec 25, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
He had a couple of monster ones as the Heat beat the Thunder and showed them… nothing really. If these two teams meet in the finals again (a distinct possibility) this game on Christmas is not going to send any new messages that were not already known.
Among the things that are known — LeBron is really good and can dunk like few others.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23