Dec 25, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
For our entertainment’s sake, let us hope the Bulls play better tonight against the Rockets than they performed this song.
But it’s Christmas, and this could be worse (go find the video of Dwight Howard hamming it up singing holiday songs if you want to see what I mean).
The only thing that would make it better would be Tom Thibodeau singing.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (45)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)