Dec 25, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
For our entertainment’s sake, let us hope the Bulls play better tonight against the Rockets than they performed this song.
But it’s Christmas, and this could be worse (go find the video of Dwight Howard hamming it up singing holiday songs if you want to see what I mean).
The only thing that would make it better would be Tom Thibodeau singing.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 5
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21