Dec 25, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
For our entertainment’s sake, let us hope the Bulls play better tonight against the Rockets than they performed this song.
But it’s Christmas, and this could be worse (go find the video of Dwight Howard hamming it up singing holiday songs if you want to see what I mean).
The only thing that would make it better would be Tom Thibodeau singing.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17