Dec 25, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
For our entertainment’s sake, let us hope the Bulls play better tonight against the Rockets than they performed this song.
But it’s Christmas, and this could be worse (go find the video of Dwight Howard hamming it up singing holiday songs if you want to see what I mean).
The only thing that would make it better would be Tom Thibodeau singing.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 14
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 4
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 22
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 10