Dec 25, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
Late in the first quarter of the Lakers Christmas Day matchup against the Knicks, Metta World Peace terminated the dribble out top, and Carmelo Anthony was overplaying Kobe Bryant on the wing defensively in an attempt to deny him the basketball.
Bryant faked Anthony one way, then cut backdoor, where World Peace found him.
With Tyson Chandler coming over to help, Bryant opted for the reverse layup, flying from one side of the rim underneath it to the other, where he converted the acrobatic layup for an extremely entertaining two points.
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 9
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 15
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 19