Dec 25, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
Late in the first quarter of the Lakers Christmas Day matchup against the Knicks, Metta World Peace terminated the dribble out top, and Carmelo Anthony was overplaying Kobe Bryant on the wing defensively in an attempt to deny him the basketball.
Bryant faked Anthony one way, then cut backdoor, where World Peace found him.
With Tyson Chandler coming over to help, Bryant opted for the reverse layup, flying from one side of the rim underneath it to the other, where he converted the acrobatic layup for an extremely entertaining two points.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16