Dec 25, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
Late in the first quarter of the Lakers Christmas Day matchup against the Knicks, Metta World Peace terminated the dribble out top, and Carmelo Anthony was overplaying Kobe Bryant on the wing defensively in an attempt to deny him the basketball.
Bryant faked Anthony one way, then cut backdoor, where World Peace found him.
With Tyson Chandler coming over to help, Bryant opted for the reverse layup, flying from one side of the rim underneath it to the other, where he converted the acrobatic layup for an extremely entertaining two points.
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 15
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 12
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 48
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 3
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 63