Dec 25, 2012, 3:49 PM EST
Late in the first quarter of the Lakers Christmas Day matchup against the Knicks, Metta World Peace terminated the dribble out top, and Carmelo Anthony was overplaying Kobe Bryant on the wing defensively in an attempt to deny him the basketball.
Bryant faked Anthony one way, then cut backdoor, where World Peace found him.
With Tyson Chandler coming over to help, Bryant opted for the reverse layup, flying from one side of the rim underneath it to the other, where he converted the acrobatic layup for an extremely entertaining two points.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9