Dec 25, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
Late in the first quarter of the Lakers Christmas Day matchup against the Knicks, Metta World Peace terminated the dribble out top, and Carmelo Anthony was overplaying Kobe Bryant on the wing defensively in an attempt to deny him the basketball.
Bryant faked Anthony one way, then cut backdoor, where World Peace found him.
With Tyson Chandler coming over to help, Bryant opted for the reverse layup, flying from one side of the rim underneath it to the other, where he converted the acrobatic layup for an extremely entertaining two points.
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 0
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 34
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 4
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 27