Dec 25, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
Late in the first quarter of the Lakers Christmas Day matchup against the Knicks, Metta World Peace terminated the dribble out top, and Carmelo Anthony was overplaying Kobe Bryant on the wing defensively in an attempt to deny him the basketball.
Bryant faked Anthony one way, then cut backdoor, where World Peace found him.
With Tyson Chandler coming over to help, Bryant opted for the reverse layup, flying from one side of the rim underneath it to the other, where he converted the acrobatic layup for an extremely entertaining two points.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27