Dec 24, 2012, 1:31 AM EDT
Sunday night the Spurs were the anti-Nuggets.
San Antonio blew the Mavericks out of the water by draining 20 out of 30 three-point attempts, showing Dirk Nowitzki what it will take now that he is back. Danny Green was on fire and hit 7-of-8, but eight other Spurs pitched in with threes.
Ball movement and knocking down good looks. It’s the Spurs way.
- Report: LeBron James still upset by Dan Gilbert’s infamous letter 68
- While waiting on Plan A to make up his mind, Lakers mulling Plan B options 9
- Report: Heat and Cavaliers expect decision before LeBron James leaves for Sunday’s World Cup final 56
- Reports: Carmelo Anthony unsure on Knicks, can’t get the Bulls out of his head 50
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 35
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 20
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46