Dec 24, 2012, 1:31 AM EST
Sunday night the Spurs were the anti-Nuggets.
San Antonio blew the Mavericks out of the water by draining 20 out of 30 three-point attempts, showing Dirk Nowitzki what it will take now that he is back. Danny Green was on fire and hit 7-of-8, but eight other Spurs pitched in with threes.
Ball movement and knocking down good looks. It’s the Spurs way.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 4
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 24
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36