Dec 24, 2012, 1:31 AM EDT
Sunday night the Spurs were the anti-Nuggets.
San Antonio blew the Mavericks out of the water by draining 20 out of 30 three-point attempts, showing Dirk Nowitzki what it will take now that he is back. Danny Green was on fire and hit 7-of-8, but eight other Spurs pitched in with threes.
Ball movement and knocking down good looks. It’s the Spurs way.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18