Dec 24, 2012, 1:31 AM EST
Sunday night the Spurs were the anti-Nuggets.
San Antonio blew the Mavericks out of the water by draining 20 out of 30 three-point attempts, showing Dirk Nowitzki what it will take now that he is back. Danny Green was on fire and hit 7-of-8, but eight other Spurs pitched in with threes.
Ball movement and knocking down good looks. It’s the Spurs way.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 7
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5