Dec 24, 2012, 1:44 PM EDT
With the Mavericks on the road in San Antonio, you couldn’t expect a rousing welcome when Dirk Nowitzki entered the game Sunday, playing his first minutes of the season for Dallas following knee surgery he had during training camp.
He was limited to 20 minutes but looked pretty solid, hitting 3-of-4 shots as he tries to get his conditioning and game back.
In case you weren’t watching yesterday, here are the highlights. By the way, the Spurs routed the Mavericks draining 20 three pointers.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11