Dec 24, 2012, 1:44 PM EDT
With the Mavericks on the road in San Antonio, you couldn’t expect a rousing welcome when Dirk Nowitzki entered the game Sunday, playing his first minutes of the season for Dallas following knee surgery he had during training camp.
He was limited to 20 minutes but looked pretty solid, hitting 3-of-4 shots as he tries to get his conditioning and game back.
In case you weren’t watching yesterday, here are the highlights. By the way, the Spurs routed the Mavericks draining 20 three pointers.
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 19
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 3
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 18
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 10
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 19
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16