Dec 24, 2012, 1:44 PM EDT
With the Mavericks on the road in San Antonio, you couldn’t expect a rousing welcome when Dirk Nowitzki entered the game Sunday, playing his first minutes of the season for Dallas following knee surgery he had during training camp.
He was limited to 20 minutes but looked pretty solid, hitting 3-of-4 shots as he tries to get his conditioning and game back.
In case you weren’t watching yesterday, here are the highlights. By the way, the Spurs routed the Mavericks draining 20 three pointers.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 51
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31