Dec 24, 2012, 1:44 PM EDT
With the Mavericks on the road in San Antonio, you couldn’t expect a rousing welcome when Dirk Nowitzki entered the game Sunday, playing his first minutes of the season for Dallas following knee surgery he had during training camp.
He was limited to 20 minutes but looked pretty solid, hitting 3-of-4 shots as he tries to get his conditioning and game back.
In case you weren’t watching yesterday, here are the highlights. By the way, the Spurs routed the Mavericks draining 20 three pointers.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 45
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31