Dec 24, 2012, 1:44 PM EDT
With the Mavericks on the road in San Antonio, you couldn’t expect a rousing welcome when Dirk Nowitzki entered the game Sunday, playing his first minutes of the season for Dallas following knee surgery he had during training camp.
He was limited to 20 minutes but looked pretty solid, hitting 3-of-4 shots as he tries to get his conditioning and game back.
In case you weren’t watching yesterday, here are the highlights. By the way, the Spurs routed the Mavericks draining 20 three pointers.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 39
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 48
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42