Dec 24, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
The best part of the Blake Griffin KIA ads is that he is willing to poke fun at himself and his game.
That and he has a great dry sense of humor that really comes out in these ads.
And for those of you saying Griffin dunks too much, I say to you if you can get me a player who can get the most efficient shot in basketball five times a game, I’ll take those dunks every time. It’s not about the highlights, or just about the highlights, it’s about scoring buckets.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32