Dec 24, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
The best part of the Blake Griffin KIA ads is that he is willing to poke fun at himself and his game.
That and he has a great dry sense of humor that really comes out in these ads.
And for those of you saying Griffin dunks too much, I say to you if you can get me a player who can get the most efficient shot in basketball five times a game, I’ll take those dunks every time. It’s not about the highlights, or just about the highlights, it’s about scoring buckets.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 4
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60