Dec 24, 2012, 8:55 AM EST
The best part of the Blake Griffin KIA ads is that he is willing to poke fun at himself and his game.
That and he has a great dry sense of humor that really comes out in these ads.
And for those of you saying Griffin dunks too much, I say to you if you can get me a player who can get the most efficient shot in basketball five times a game, I’ll take those dunks every time. It’s not about the highlights, or just about the highlights, it’s about scoring buckets.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14