Dec 24, 2012, 8:55 AM EST
The best part of the Blake Griffin KIA ads is that he is willing to poke fun at himself and his game.
That and he has a great dry sense of humor that really comes out in these ads.
And for those of you saying Griffin dunks too much, I say to you if you can get me a player who can get the most efficient shot in basketball five times a game, I’ll take those dunks every time. It’s not about the highlights, or just about the highlights, it’s about scoring buckets.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13