Dec 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s the first time the Heat and Thunder have played since the finals last year. Miami has been up and down this season but when focused have looked like their formidable selves. The Thunder are a better team now than they were last June because Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka are improved. Of course, Miami still has that LeBron James guy.
Kay Adams and I talk about what should be the main course on Christmas Day.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 2
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 24
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 47
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 84
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13