Dec 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s the first time the Heat and Thunder have played since the finals last year. Miami has been up and down this season but when focused have looked like their formidable selves. The Thunder are a better team now than they were last June because Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka are improved. Of course, Miami still has that LeBron James guy.
Kay Adams and I talk about what should be the main course on Christmas Day.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15