Dec 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s the first time the Heat and Thunder have played since the finals last year. Miami has been up and down this season but when focused have looked like their formidable selves. The Thunder are a better team now than they were last June because Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka are improved. Of course, Miami still has that LeBron James guy.
Kay Adams and I talk about what should be the main course on Christmas Day.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 20
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 17
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 16
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5