Dec 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s the first time the Heat and Thunder have played since the finals last year. Miami has been up and down this season but when focused have looked like their formidable selves. The Thunder are a better team now than they were last June because Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Serge Ibaka are improved. Of course, Miami still has that LeBron James guy.
Kay Adams and I talk about what should be the main course on Christmas Day.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8