Dec 24, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Kay Adams and I talk NBA desert on Christmas Day, the last game of the day could be the tastiest. The Nuggets want to run, the Clippers run with Blake Griffin getting lobs from Chris Paul. This could be fun.
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 0
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 7
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 35
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6