Dec 24, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
Kay Adams and I talk NBA desert on Christmas Day, the last game of the day could be the tastiest. The Nuggets want to run, the Clippers run with Blake Griffin getting lobs from Chris Paul. This could be fun.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9