Dec 24, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
When they met a couple of weeks ago the Knicks blew the Lakers out of Madison Square Garden. If the Knicks move the ball like that again, and if the Lakers defensive rotations are just as bad, the outcome will be the same. We’ll see how much Steve Nash and Pau Gasol can change that first outcome.
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 0
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44