Dec 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
When you break out the new iPad Christmas morning (dream big, maybe Santa will be good to you this year) and you stream your first game, it may be this early Christmas Day game.
And it may be a bit hard to watch — these are two teams really struggling on offense. The Nets have won the previous two meetings. Bet the under and just enjoy what should be some good individual efforts.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1