Dec 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
When you break out the new iPad Christmas morning (dream big, maybe Santa will be good to you this year) and you stream your first game, it may be this early Christmas Day game.
And it may be a bit hard to watch — these are two teams really struggling on offense. The Nets have won the previous two meetings. Bet the under and just enjoy what should be some good individual efforts.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 4
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 4
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 61
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30