Dec 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
When you break out the new iPad Christmas morning (dream big, maybe Santa will be good to you this year) and you stream your first game, it may be this early Christmas Day game.
And it may be a bit hard to watch — these are two teams really struggling on offense. The Nets have won the previous two meetings. Bet the under and just enjoy what should be some good individual efforts.
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 7
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 0
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 12
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks 15