Dec 23, 2012, 9:31 AM EDT
First, that is Greivis Vasquez with the lob and the bad beard.
The guy finishing the dunk is your No. 1 overall pick, one Anthony Davis.
He has the ability to pop out, too, making him even more dangerous as a pick-and-roll partner. But being able to do that is at the heart of getting space on the pop.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25