Dec 23, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Oh, Greg. Bless your heart. You were busy covering Tyson Chandler, and you saw J.R. Smith driving towards you. Your natural reaction was to run right back towards him. You’re a very tall dude. You wanted to stop him from getting to the rim. That’s good. That part was good.
The end result, though? Baaaaad. J.R. Smith is not a guy you want to go heads up with when he gets some speed going to the rim. Of course, Luke Ridnour basically did everything short of busting out the aviation light signals and clearing J.R. for takeoff, but that’s sort of Luke Ridnour for ya.
Here’s the video of J.R. getting up and getting down in yet another home win for New York Knicks:
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 0
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 17
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 41
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65