Dec 23, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Oh, Greg. Bless your heart. You were busy covering Tyson Chandler, and you saw J.R. Smith driving towards you. Your natural reaction was to run right back towards him. You’re a very tall dude. You wanted to stop him from getting to the rim. That’s good. That part was good.
The end result, though? Baaaaad. J.R. Smith is not a guy you want to go heads up with when he gets some speed going to the rim. Of course, Luke Ridnour basically did everything short of busting out the aviation light signals and clearing J.R. for takeoff, but that’s sort of Luke Ridnour for ya.
Here’s the video of J.R. getting up and getting down in yet another home win for New York Knicks:
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6