Dec 23, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Oh, Greg. Bless your heart. You were busy covering Tyson Chandler, and you saw J.R. Smith driving towards you. Your natural reaction was to run right back towards him. You’re a very tall dude. You wanted to stop him from getting to the rim. That’s good. That part was good.
The end result, though? Baaaaad. J.R. Smith is not a guy you want to go heads up with when he gets some speed going to the rim. Of course, Luke Ridnour basically did everything short of busting out the aviation light signals and clearing J.R. for takeoff, but that’s sort of Luke Ridnour for ya.
Here’s the video of J.R. getting up and getting down in yet another home win for New York Knicks:
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 7
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10