Dec 23, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Oh, Greg. Bless your heart. You were busy covering Tyson Chandler, and you saw J.R. Smith driving towards you. Your natural reaction was to run right back towards him. You’re a very tall dude. You wanted to stop him from getting to the rim. That’s good. That part was good.
The end result, though? Baaaaad. J.R. Smith is not a guy you want to go heads up with when he gets some speed going to the rim. Of course, Luke Ridnour basically did everything short of busting out the aviation light signals and clearing J.R. for takeoff, but that’s sort of Luke Ridnour for ya.
Here’s the video of J.R. getting up and getting down in yet another home win for New York Knicks:
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 0
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 2
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 8
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7