Dec 23, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Oh, Greg. Bless your heart. You were busy covering Tyson Chandler, and you saw J.R. Smith driving towards you. Your natural reaction was to run right back towards him. You’re a very tall dude. You wanted to stop him from getting to the rim. That’s good. That part was good.
The end result, though? Baaaaad. J.R. Smith is not a guy you want to go heads up with when he gets some speed going to the rim. Of course, Luke Ridnour basically did everything short of busting out the aviation light signals and clearing J.R. for takeoff, but that’s sort of Luke Ridnour for ya.
Here’s the video of J.R. getting up and getting down in yet another home win for New York Knicks:
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 23
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19