Raptors rookie Terrence Ross hits the three, gets the steal, then throws down a windmill jam (VIDEO)
Dec 22, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
This is a pretty great highlight sequence from Toronto Raptors’ rookie Terrence ross.
The fact that it came in a win, Toronto’s fifth straight, just makes it that much more impressive.
With the Raptors leading by six and just over six minutes to play, Ross buries a three from the left wing, his third of the night to that point in the contest.
On the following possession, Ross plays the passing lane, and ends up with the steal and a breakaway opportunity to finish with no one in front of him. So of course, he does so in style by throwing down the windmill jam to extend his team’s lead to double digits.
Ross finished with 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting, in 23 minutes of action off the bench.
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 0
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 31
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 26
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 36