Raptors rookie Terrence Ross hits the three, gets the steal, then throws down a windmill jam (VIDEO)
Dec 22, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
This is a pretty great highlight sequence from Toronto Raptors’ rookie Terrence ross.
The fact that it came in a win, Toronto’s fifth straight, just makes it that much more impressive.
With the Raptors leading by six and just over six minutes to play, Ross buries a three from the left wing, his third of the night to that point in the contest.
On the following possession, Ross plays the passing lane, and ends up with the steal and a breakaway opportunity to finish with no one in front of him. So of course, he does so in style by throwing down the windmill jam to extend his team’s lead to double digits.
Ross finished with 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting, in 23 minutes of action off the bench.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 10
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 66
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5