Raptors rookie Terrence Ross hits the three, gets the steal, then throws down a windmill jam (VIDEO)
Dec 22, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
This is a pretty great highlight sequence from Toronto Raptors’ rookie Terrence ross.
The fact that it came in a win, Toronto’s fifth straight, just makes it that much more impressive.
With the Raptors leading by six and just over six minutes to play, Ross buries a three from the left wing, his third of the night to that point in the contest.
On the following possession, Ross plays the passing lane, and ends up with the steal and a breakaway opportunity to finish with no one in front of him. So of course, he does so in style by throwing down the windmill jam to extend his team’s lead to double digits.
Ross finished with 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting, in 23 minutes of action off the bench.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9