Raptors rookie Terrence Ross hits the three, gets the steal, then throws down a windmill jam (VIDEO)
Dec 22, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
This is a pretty great highlight sequence from Toronto Raptors’ rookie Terrence ross.
The fact that it came in a win, Toronto’s fifth straight, just makes it that much more impressive.
With the Raptors leading by six and just over six minutes to play, Ross buries a three from the left wing, his third of the night to that point in the contest.
On the following possession, Ross plays the passing lane, and ends up with the steal and a breakaway opportunity to finish with no one in front of him. So of course, he does so in style by throwing down the windmill jam to extend his team’s lead to double digits.
Ross finished with 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting, in 23 minutes of action off the bench.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 4
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 35
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 32
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25