Raptors rookie Terrence Ross hits the three, gets the steal, then throws down a windmill jam (VIDEO)
Dec 22, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
This is a pretty great highlight sequence from Toronto Raptors’ rookie Terrence ross.
The fact that it came in a win, Toronto’s fifth straight, just makes it that much more impressive.
With the Raptors leading by six and just over six minutes to play, Ross buries a three from the left wing, his third of the night to that point in the contest.
On the following possession, Ross plays the passing lane, and ends up with the steal and a breakaway opportunity to finish with no one in front of him. So of course, he does so in style by throwing down the windmill jam to extend his team’s lead to double digits.
Ross finished with 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting, in 23 minutes of action off the bench.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50