Dec 22, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Eric Bledsoe is an insane athletic talent, but buried on a very deep Clippers roster, has only gotten on the court for about 18 minutes per game this season.
When he does get out there, however, good things happen more than they do not.
Bledsoe got loose for this chase-down block against the Kings’ Thomas Robinson on Friday, and it was clear that Robinson had no idea Bledsoe had any chance whatsoever of successfully inserting himself into this play.
As Bledsoe trailed the play, you could see he was tracking it all along. As soon as Robinson went up, Bledsoe timed his jump perfectly, and swatted the ball away as soon as it left the offensive player’s hands.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40