Dec 22, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Eric Bledsoe is an insane athletic talent, but buried on a very deep Clippers roster, has only gotten on the court for about 18 minutes per game this season.
When he does get out there, however, good things happen more than they do not.
Bledsoe got loose for this chase-down block against the Kings’ Thomas Robinson on Friday, and it was clear that Robinson had no idea Bledsoe had any chance whatsoever of successfully inserting himself into this play.
As Bledsoe trailed the play, you could see he was tracking it all along. As soon as Robinson went up, Bledsoe timed his jump perfectly, and swatted the ball away as soon as it left the offensive player’s hands.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70