Dec 22, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Eric Bledsoe is an insane athletic talent, but buried on a very deep Clippers roster, has only gotten on the court for about 18 minutes per game this season.
When he does get out there, however, good things happen more than they do not.
Bledsoe got loose for this chase-down block against the Kings’ Thomas Robinson on Friday, and it was clear that Robinson had no idea Bledsoe had any chance whatsoever of successfully inserting himself into this play.
As Bledsoe trailed the play, you could see he was tracking it all along. As soon as Robinson went up, Bledsoe timed his jump perfectly, and swatted the ball away as soon as it left the offensive player’s hands.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 0
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 0
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 22
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9