Dec 22, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Eric Bledsoe is an insane athletic talent, but buried on a very deep Clippers roster, has only gotten on the court for about 18 minutes per game this season.
When he does get out there, however, good things happen more than they do not.
Bledsoe got loose for this chase-down block against the Kings’ Thomas Robinson on Friday, and it was clear that Robinson had no idea Bledsoe had any chance whatsoever of successfully inserting himself into this play.
As Bledsoe trailed the play, you could see he was tracking it all along. As soon as Robinson went up, Bledsoe timed his jump perfectly, and swatted the ball away as soon as it left the offensive player’s hands.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 31
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 14
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 27
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 15
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 23
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20