Dec 22, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Eric Bledsoe is an insane athletic talent, but buried on a very deep Clippers roster, has only gotten on the court for about 18 minutes per game this season.
When he does get out there, however, good things happen more than they do not.
Bledsoe got loose for this chase-down block against the Kings’ Thomas Robinson on Friday, and it was clear that Robinson had no idea Bledsoe had any chance whatsoever of successfully inserting himself into this play.
As Bledsoe trailed the play, you could see he was tracking it all along. As soon as Robinson went up, Bledsoe timed his jump perfectly, and swatted the ball away as soon as it left the offensive player’s hands.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16