Dec 21, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
But for the he will be out Friday night when the Knicks host the Bulls, tweets Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com. What’s worse is there is no set return date.
Wallace now will have missed four straight games due to a foot injury, one he missed some time for, came back and then went back on the bench for. He’s not young, this could be a while.
The good news is this means more run for Chris Copeland, who has been a real spark of energy for the Knicks off the bench.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30