Dec 21, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
But for the he will be out Friday night when the Knicks host the Bulls, tweets Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com. What’s worse is there is no set return date.
Wallace now will have missed four straight games due to a foot injury, one he missed some time for, came back and then went back on the bench for. He’s not young, this could be a while.
The good news is this means more run for Chris Copeland, who has been a real spark of energy for the Knicks off the bench.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 0
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 8
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 48
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29