Dec 21, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
But for the he will be out Friday night when the Knicks host the Bulls, tweets Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com. What’s worse is there is no set return date.
Wallace now will have missed four straight games due to a foot injury, one he missed some time for, came back and then went back on the bench for. He’s not young, this could be a while.
The good news is this means more run for Chris Copeland, who has been a real spark of energy for the Knicks off the bench.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 6
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 24
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 4
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31