Dec 21, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
But for the he will be out Friday night when the Knicks host the Bulls, tweets Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com. What’s worse is there is no set return date.
Wallace now will have missed four straight games due to a foot injury, one he missed some time for, came back and then went back on the bench for. He’s not young, this could be a while.
The good news is this means more run for Chris Copeland, who has been a real spark of energy for the Knicks off the bench.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 21
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12