Dec 21, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the state of the Heat after their blowout win in Dallas on Thursday, as well as the Thunder and their 12-game winning streak coming to an end at the hands of the Timberwolves.
We then talk about the Finals rematch between those two teams that’ll take place on Christmas Day, along with a look ahead to Lakers-Knicks and Clippers-Nuggets, who will also match up as part of the holiday’s slate of games.
All that, plus a conversation with Jared Dudley of the Phoenix Suns, whose recent play has helped his team string together four straight victories.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41