Dec 21, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the state of the Heat after their blowout win in Dallas on Thursday, as well as the Thunder and their 12-game winning streak coming to an end at the hands of the Timberwolves.
We then talk about the Finals rematch between those two teams that’ll take place on Christmas Day, along with a look ahead to Lakers-Knicks and Clippers-Nuggets, who will also match up as part of the holiday’s slate of games.
All that, plus a conversation with Jared Dudley of the Phoenix Suns, whose recent play has helped his team string together four straight victories.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'