Dec 21, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
Jrue Holiday — who has been the focal point of the Philadelphia offense for most of the season — has missed the last four games with a sprained foot. That he’s not totally sure how he got. Nonetheless the result has been four 76ers losses.
See Sixers fans, players do come back from injury. It can happen. (By the way, Andrew Bynum is expected to meet with the media before Friday’s game).
Holiday is leading the team in just about every statistical category including points (18.4 per game), assists (8.9), shot attempts (16.3) and minutes (38.5). With Bynum not around, Holiday has become the focal point of the offense for the Sixers. Getting him back is good. Especially since after the Hawks the Sixers head out on an eight-game road trip that includes Memphis, Golden State, the Lakers, Oklahoma City and San Antonio.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 11
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10