Dec 21, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
Jrue Holiday — who has been the focal point of the Philadelphia offense for most of the season — has missed the last four games with a sprained foot. That he’s not totally sure how he got. Nonetheless the result has been four 76ers losses.
See Sixers fans, players do come back from injury. It can happen. (By the way, Andrew Bynum is expected to meet with the media before Friday’s game).
Holiday is leading the team in just about every statistical category including points (18.4 per game), assists (8.9), shot attempts (16.3) and minutes (38.5). With Bynum not around, Holiday has become the focal point of the offense for the Sixers. Getting him back is good. Especially since after the Hawks the Sixers head out on an eight-game road trip that includes Memphis, Golden State, the Lakers, Oklahoma City and San Antonio.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29