Dec 21, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
Jrue Holiday — who has been the focal point of the Philadelphia offense for most of the season — has missed the last four games with a sprained foot. That he’s not totally sure how he got. Nonetheless the result has been four 76ers losses.
See Sixers fans, players do come back from injury. It can happen. (By the way, Andrew Bynum is expected to meet with the media before Friday’s game).
Holiday is leading the team in just about every statistical category including points (18.4 per game), assists (8.9), shot attempts (16.3) and minutes (38.5). With Bynum not around, Holiday has become the focal point of the offense for the Sixers. Getting him back is good. Especially since after the Hawks the Sixers head out on an eight-game road trip that includes Memphis, Golden State, the Lakers, Oklahoma City and San Antonio.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 5
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 10
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4