Dec 21, 2012, 12:11 PM EST
Jrue Holiday — who has been the focal point of the Philadelphia offense for most of the season — has missed the last four games with a sprained foot. That he’s not totally sure how he got. Nonetheless the result has been four 76ers losses.
See Sixers fans, players do come back from injury. It can happen. (By the way, Andrew Bynum is expected to meet with the media before Friday’s game).
Holiday is leading the team in just about every statistical category including points (18.4 per game), assists (8.9), shot attempts (16.3) and minutes (38.5). With Bynum not around, Holiday has become the focal point of the offense for the Sixers. Getting him back is good. Especially since after the Hawks the Sixers head out on an eight-game road trip that includes Memphis, Golden State, the Lakers, Oklahoma City and San Antonio.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 13
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20