Dec 21, 2012, 10:21 AM EDT
First there was his ejection and suspension for wrestling with a referee over the ball after a free throw.
Now, this. What you see to the right. Johnson put the Raptors logo in his hair.
Johnson tweeted out the photo of his new hair Thursday night and… I am not someone is a position to comment on hairstyle choices. So I’ll just call it interesting.
We haven’t had anyone go the full Rodman with their hair and constant changes in the NBA in years. Johnson could be that guy for us. It’s a lot to ask, but this is a good start.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13