Dec 20, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
As it tends to do, the NBA is breaking out some new promotional ads on Christmas and that is one of them.
Spike Lee — staring and directing — giving some love to the New York legend Bernard King is one. And King can really never get enough love on this blog.
There will be a couple other new NBA “BIG” ads on Christmas as well.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 2
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49