Dec 20, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
As it tends to do, the NBA is breaking out some new promotional ads on Christmas and that is one of them.
Spike Lee — staring and directing — giving some love to the New York legend Bernard King is one. And King can really never get enough love on this blog.
There will be a couple other new NBA “BIG” ads on Christmas as well.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3