Dec 20, 2012, 9:33 AM EDT
The Jazz haven’t been a very good defensive team this season, a trend that continued against the Pacers who shot 51.3 percent on their way to a win.
Or, just look at the help rotations — or lack thereof — on this huge Gerald Green throwdown. Then look at how high Green got. Dunking is the one thing Green has always been able to do consistently well. This one came in the fourth quarter of the game.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17