Dec 20, 2012, 9:33 AM EST
The Jazz haven’t been a very good defensive team this season, a trend that continued against the Pacers who shot 51.3 percent on their way to a win.
Or, just look at the help rotations — or lack thereof — on this huge Gerald Green throwdown. Then look at how high Green got. Dunking is the one thing Green has always been able to do consistently well. This one came in the fourth quarter of the game.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 12
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 14
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18