Dec 20, 2012, 9:33 AM EST
The Jazz haven’t been a very good defensive team this season, a trend that continued against the Pacers who shot 51.3 percent on their way to a win.
Or, just look at the help rotations — or lack thereof — on this huge Gerald Green throwdown. Then look at how high Green got. Dunking is the one thing Green has always been able to do consistently well. This one came in the fourth quarter of the game.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 13
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 3
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 25
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 27
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25