Dec 20, 2012, 9:33 AM EST
The Jazz haven’t been a very good defensive team this season, a trend that continued against the Pacers who shot 51.3 percent on their way to a win.
Or, just look at the help rotations — or lack thereof — on this huge Gerald Green throwdown. Then look at how high Green got. Dunking is the one thing Green has always been able to do consistently well. This one came in the fourth quarter of the game.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14