Dec 20, 2012, 9:33 AM EST
The Jazz haven’t been a very good defensive team this season, a trend that continued against the Pacers who shot 51.3 percent on their way to a win.
Or, just look at the help rotations — or lack thereof — on this huge Gerald Green throwdown. Then look at how high Green got. Dunking is the one thing Green has always been able to do consistently well. This one came in the fourth quarter of the game.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31