Dec 20, 2012, 3:52 PM EDT
I love that NBA teams are starting to use the D-League like a real minor league, like MLB teams use their farm clubs. For things like rehab assignments after injury.
He is expected to be activated for the Spurs game on Friday against the Hornets. That means James Anderson has been waived.
Leonard has only played in nine games for the Spurs this season as he has battled knee tendonitis. He has averaged 10.6 points and 5.4 rebounds in the games he played, but where he really shines for them is on the defensive end.
He’ll be back with the Spurs soon, they will plug him in and he will shine and win them some games. Because that is always what happens with the Spurs, doesn’t it?
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 75
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32