Dec 20, 2012, 3:52 PM EST
I love that NBA teams are starting to use the D-League like a real minor league, like MLB teams use their farm clubs. For things like rehab assignments after injury.
He is expected to be activated for the Spurs game on Friday against the Hornets. That means James Anderson has been waived.
Leonard has only played in nine games for the Spurs this season as he has battled knee tendonitis. He has averaged 10.6 points and 5.4 rebounds in the games he played, but where he really shines for them is on the defensive end.
He’ll be back with the Spurs soon, they will plug him in and he will shine and win them some games. Because that is always what happens with the Spurs, doesn’t it?
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 3
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 11
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 25
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20