Dec 20, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
After losing three straight, Boston got a sloppy win over a Cleveland team without Anderson Varejao on Wednesday night. A win they got because Paul Pierce channeled his 2002 self and dropped 40 points.
“His (Pierce) willingness to stick through the tough times and not just jump off, ‘I’m out of here! I’m going to join forces with Kobe (Bryant),’ or ‘I’m going to play with Dwyane Wade‘ — that’s a shot right there,” Terry said.
You mean you think someone should be willing to take less money and maybe a one-year contract to stay with the team where he won a ring rather than jump ship to a team where he thinks he can win another?
Yes Jason, I can’t imagine who would do such a thing.
With the Celtics play of late they live in a glass house. Terry might want to be careful about picking up rocks and throwing them.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33