Dec 20, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
After losing three straight, Boston got a sloppy win over a Cleveland team without Anderson Varejao on Wednesday night. A win they got because Paul Pierce channeled his 2002 self and dropped 40 points.
“His (Pierce) willingness to stick through the tough times and not just jump off, ‘I’m out of here! I’m going to join forces with Kobe (Bryant),’ or ‘I’m going to play with Dwyane Wade‘ — that’s a shot right there,” Terry said.
You mean you think someone should be willing to take less money and maybe a one-year contract to stay with the team where he won a ring rather than jump ship to a team where he thinks he can win another?
Yes Jason, I can’t imagine who would do such a thing.
With the Celtics play of late they live in a glass house. Terry might want to be careful about picking up rocks and throwing them.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 17
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10