Dec 20, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
After losing three straight, Boston got a sloppy win over a Cleveland team without Anderson Varejao on Wednesday night. A win they got because Paul Pierce channeled his 2002 self and dropped 40 points.
“His (Pierce) willingness to stick through the tough times and not just jump off, ‘I’m out of here! I’m going to join forces with Kobe (Bryant),’ or ‘I’m going to play with Dwyane Wade‘ — that’s a shot right there,” Terry said.
You mean you think someone should be willing to take less money and maybe a one-year contract to stay with the team where he won a ring rather than jump ship to a team where he thinks he can win another?
Yes Jason, I can’t imagine who would do such a thing.
With the Celtics play of late they live in a glass house. Terry might want to be careful about picking up rocks and throwing them.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5