Dec 20, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
After losing three straight, Boston got a sloppy win over a Cleveland team without Anderson Varejao on Wednesday night. A win they got because Paul Pierce channeled his 2002 self and dropped 40 points.
“His (Pierce) willingness to stick through the tough times and not just jump off, ‘I’m out of here! I’m going to join forces with Kobe (Bryant),’ or ‘I’m going to play with Dwyane Wade‘ — that’s a shot right there,” Terry said.
You mean you think someone should be willing to take less money and maybe a one-year contract to stay with the team where he won a ring rather than jump ship to a team where he thinks he can win another?
Yes Jason, I can’t imagine who would do such a thing.
With the Celtics play of late they live in a glass house. Terry might want to be careful about picking up rocks and throwing them.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 16
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11