Dec 20, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
After losing three straight, Boston got a sloppy win over a Cleveland team without Anderson Varejao on Wednesday night. A win they got because Paul Pierce channeled his 2002 self and dropped 40 points.
“His (Pierce) willingness to stick through the tough times and not just jump off, ‘I’m out of here! I’m going to join forces with Kobe (Bryant),’ or ‘I’m going to play with Dwyane Wade‘ — that’s a shot right there,” Terry said.
You mean you think someone should be willing to take less money and maybe a one-year contract to stay with the team where he won a ring rather than jump ship to a team where he thinks he can win another?
Yes Jason, I can’t imagine who would do such a thing.
With the Celtics play of late they live in a glass house. Terry might want to be careful about picking up rocks and throwing them.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 4
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10