Dec 20, 2012, 6:22 PM EST
Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton has racked up more legal trouble. This following him being suspended by the league for having guns in the locker room as the other guy in the Gilbert Arenas/Wizards incident. Or the time he was arrested for murder (that has not gone to trial yet). Or the time he was arrested for obstruction of an officer.
Javaris Crittenton – ex-NBA star and accused murderer — is now being accused of slapping his baby mama in the face while she was breastfeeding their 1-day-old child … TMZ has learned.
Crittenton has temporarily been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Tyress Daniels and their newborn son … after she filed court docs outlining a pattern of domestic violence.
TMZ has more disgusting details if you want them. But if you haven’t gotten the picture by now I don’t know what to tell you.
Crittenton has not set foot on an NBA court since the suspension with the Wizards over the gun incident. And he never will again after all this. No team is taking that risk (for this level of talent, what a team will put up with is correlated with how good a player someone is).
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)