Dec 20, 2012, 6:22 PM EDT
Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton has racked up more legal trouble. This following him being suspended by the league for having guns in the locker room as the other guy in the Gilbert Arenas/Wizards incident. Or the time he was arrested for murder (that has not gone to trial yet). Or the time he was arrested for obstruction of an officer.
Javaris Crittenton — ex-NBA star and accused murderer — is now being accused of slapping his baby mama in the face while she was breastfeeding their 1-day-old child … TMZ has learned.
Crittenton has temporarily been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Tyress Daniels and their newborn son … after she filed court docs outlining a pattern of domestic violence.
TMZ has more disgusting details if you want them. But if you haven’t gotten the picture by now I don’t know what to tell you.
Crittenton has not set foot on an NBA court since the suspension with the Wizards over the gun incident. And he never will again after all this. No team is taking that risk (for this level of talent, what a team will put up with is correlated with how good a player someone is).
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11