Dec 20, 2012, 6:22 PM EDT
Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton has racked up more legal trouble. This following him being suspended by the league for having guns in the locker room as the other guy in the Gilbert Arenas/Wizards incident. Or the time he was arrested for murder (that has not gone to trial yet). Or the time he was arrested for obstruction of an officer.
Javaris Crittenton – ex-NBA star and accused murderer — is now being accused of slapping his baby mama in the face while she was breastfeeding their 1-day-old child … TMZ has learned.
Crittenton has temporarily been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Tyress Daniels and their newborn son … after she filed court docs outlining a pattern of domestic violence.
TMZ has more disgusting details if you want them. But if you haven’t gotten the picture by now I don’t know what to tell you.
Crittenton has not set foot on an NBA court since the suspension with the Wizards over the gun incident. And he never will again after all this. No team is taking that risk (for this level of talent, what a team will put up with is correlated with how good a player someone is).
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 6
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14