Dec 20, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
There is the video proof. I think we all knew Chris Paul could dunk, he’s plenty athletic, but he’s the below-the-rim guy on the high-flying Clippers.
But CP3 threw a quality two hander down against the Hornets on Wednesday night and after the game he tried to get a respect from his son (who is a regular part of the Clippers locker room and I would say one of the cutest, coolest kids I’ve seen… behind mine, of course). From the amazing Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN (hat tip to The Basketball Jones):
CP, looking for a little gloss from his son, Little Chris, asks, “Who dunks?” LC: “Blake!” Who else dunks? “Willie.” Who else? “Blake!”
— Kevin Arnovitz (@kevinarnovitz) December 20, 2012
Kids kill you like that. All the time.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 4
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 14