Dec 20, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
There is the video proof. I think we all knew Chris Paul could dunk, he’s plenty athletic, but he’s the below-the-rim guy on the high-flying Clippers.
But CP3 threw a quality two hander down against the Hornets on Wednesday night and after the game he tried to get a respect from his son (who is a regular part of the Clippers locker room and I would say one of the cutest, coolest kids I’ve seen… behind mine, of course). From the amazing Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN (hat tip to The Basketball Jones):
CP, looking for a little gloss from his son, Little Chris, asks, “Who dunks?” LC: “Blake!” Who else dunks? “Willie.” Who else? “Blake!”
— Kevin Arnovitz (@kevinarnovitz) December 20, 2012
Kids kill you like that. All the time.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 13
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19