Dec 20, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
There is the video proof. I think we all knew Chris Paul could dunk, he’s plenty athletic, but he’s the below-the-rim guy on the high-flying Clippers.
But CP3 threw a quality two hander down against the Hornets on Wednesday night and after the game he tried to get a respect from his son (who is a regular part of the Clippers locker room and I would say one of the cutest, coolest kids I’ve seen… behind mine, of course). From the amazing Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN (hat tip to The Basketball Jones):
CP, looking for a little gloss from his son, Little Chris, asks, “Who dunks?” LC: “Blake!” Who else dunks? “Willie.” Who else? “Blake!”
— Kevin Arnovitz (@kevinarnovitz) December 20, 2012
Kids kill you like that. All the time.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7