Dec 20, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
There is the video proof. I think we all knew Chris Paul could dunk, he’s plenty athletic, but he’s the below-the-rim guy on the high-flying Clippers.
But CP3 threw a quality two hander down against the Hornets on Wednesday night and after the game he tried to get a respect from his son (who is a regular part of the Clippers locker room and I would say one of the cutest, coolest kids I’ve seen… behind mine, of course). From the amazing Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN (hat tip to The Basketball Jones):
CP, looking for a little gloss from his son, Little Chris, asks, “Who dunks?” LC: “Blake!” Who else dunks? “Willie.” Who else? “Blake!”
— Kevin Arnovitz (@kevinarnovitz) December 20, 2012
Kids kill you like that. All the time.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 0
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25