Dec 20, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
There is the video proof. I think we all knew Chris Paul could dunk, he’s plenty athletic, but he’s the below-the-rim guy on the high-flying Clippers.
But CP3 threw a quality two hander down against the Hornets on Wednesday night and after the game he tried to get a respect from his son (who is a regular part of the Clippers locker room and I would say one of the cutest, coolest kids I’ve seen… behind mine, of course). From the amazing Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN (hat tip to The Basketball Jones):
CP, looking for a little gloss from his son, Little Chris, asks, “Who dunks?” LC: “Blake!” Who else dunks? “Willie.” Who else? “Blake!”
— Kevin Arnovitz (@kevinarnovitz) December 20, 2012
Kids kill you like that. All the time.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 9
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90