Dec 19, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
Derrick Rose who?
Okay, maybe it hasn’t gone that far in Chicago yet, but Joakim Noah is a gifted passer and has a steady jumper and with the Bulls running their offense through him they are starting to find a groove. Boston has been playing good defense of late (their offense is another story) but Noah put up a triple-double — 11 points, 13 rebounds, 10 assists — in the Bulls win Tuesday night. Above you see the highlights.
The question in Chicago becomes this — can they build on what they are becoming when Rose comes back, or does his presence and having the ball in his hands fundamentally change who they are as an offense? If the answer is build, Chicago looks pretty darn good.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15