Dec 19, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
Derrick Rose who?
Okay, maybe it hasn’t gone that far in Chicago yet, but Joakim Noah is a gifted passer and has a steady jumper and with the Bulls running their offense through him they are starting to find a groove. Boston has been playing good defense of late (their offense is another story) but Noah put up a triple-double — 11 points, 13 rebounds, 10 assists — in the Bulls win Tuesday night. Above you see the highlights.
The question in Chicago becomes this — can they build on what they are becoming when Rose comes back, or does his presence and having the ball in his hands fundamentally change who they are as an offense? If the answer is build, Chicago looks pretty darn good.
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 1
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 5
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 5
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 2
- Cavaliers bask in another lottery victory 12
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2