Dec 19, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Derrick Rose who?
Okay, maybe it hasn’t gone that far in Chicago yet, but Joakim Noah is a gifted passer and has a steady jumper and with the Bulls running their offense through him they are starting to find a groove. Boston has been playing good defense of late (their offense is another story) but Noah put up a triple-double — 11 points, 13 rebounds, 10 assists — in the Bulls win Tuesday night. Above you see the highlights.
The question in Chicago becomes this — can they build on what they are becoming when Rose comes back, or does his presence and having the ball in his hands fundamentally change who they are as an offense? If the answer is build, Chicago looks pretty darn good.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5