Dec 19, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
Derrick Rose who?
Okay, maybe it hasn’t gone that far in Chicago yet, but Joakim Noah is a gifted passer and has a steady jumper and with the Bulls running their offense through him they are starting to find a groove. Boston has been playing good defense of late (their offense is another story) but Noah put up a triple-double — 11 points, 13 rebounds, 10 assists — in the Bulls win Tuesday night. Above you see the highlights.
The question in Chicago becomes this — can they build on what they are becoming when Rose comes back, or does his presence and having the ball in his hands fundamentally change who they are as an offense? If the answer is build, Chicago looks pretty darn good.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 21
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14