Dec 19, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
Derrick Rose who?
Okay, maybe it hasn’t gone that far in Chicago yet, but Joakim Noah is a gifted passer and has a steady jumper and with the Bulls running their offense through him they are starting to find a groove. Boston has been playing good defense of late (their offense is another story) but Noah put up a triple-double — 11 points, 13 rebounds, 10 assists — in the Bulls win Tuesday night. Above you see the highlights.
The question in Chicago becomes this — can they build on what they are becoming when Rose comes back, or does his presence and having the ball in his hands fundamentally change who they are as an offense? If the answer is build, Chicago looks pretty darn good.
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 7
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 24
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9
- PBT Extra: Clash of styles favors Warriors over Grizzlies 4
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3
- PBT Extra: Bulls have shot to upset Cavaliers 16