Dec 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Irving was forced to wear a mask during the game due to a broken bone in his jaw, which made the performance all the more interesting to watch.
The NBA captured some of Irving’s highlights with its Phantom Cam, which gives us high-definition video played back in super-slow motion.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9