Dec 18, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
The Nets ended up losing to the Jazz by two, they could have used this bucket.
When Randy Foye ran into Lopez trying to keep up with his man, Lopez knew it was a foul and did exactly what he should, threw the ball up at the basket. It went in.
Then the ref made the right call and waived it off. That was not in the act. Not close.
But still, nice shot.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11