Dec 18, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
The Nets ended up losing to the Jazz by two, they could have used this bucket.
When Randy Foye ran into Lopez trying to keep up with his man, Lopez knew it was a foul and did exactly what he should, threw the ball up at the basket. It went in.
Then the ref made the right call and waived it off. That was not in the act. Not close.
But still, nice shot.
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 0
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 9
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 15
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17