Dec 18, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
The Nets ended up losing to the Jazz by two, they could have used this bucket.
When Randy Foye ran into Lopez trying to keep up with his man, Lopez knew it was a foul and did exactly what he should, threw the ball up at the basket. It went in.
Then the ref made the right call and waived it off. That was not in the act. Not close.
But still, nice shot.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 1
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24