Dec 18, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
The Nets ended up losing to the Jazz by two, they could have used this bucket.
When Randy Foye ran into Lopez trying to keep up with his man, Lopez knew it was a foul and did exactly what he should, threw the ball up at the basket. It went in.
Then the ref made the right call and waived it off. That was not in the act. Not close.
But still, nice shot.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11