Dec 18, 2012, 11:14 PM EST
The Nets ended up losing to the Jazz by two, they could have used this bucket.
When Randy Foye ran into Lopez trying to keep up with his man, Lopez knew it was a foul and did exactly what he should, threw the ball up at the basket. It went in.
Then the ref made the right call and waived it off. That was not in the act. Not close.
But still, nice shot.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42