Dec 18, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
The guys at The Basketball Jones — J.E. Skeets, Trey Kerby and Tas Melas — are simply the best. THE BEST.
This is the funniest basketball related thing you will see these holidays. Or at least a close second to the JaVale McGee first two months of the season blooper reel, but I would still put this first.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7