Dec 17, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Among the cool things they do at the NBA’s official YouTube site is to put together “Phantom” videos of certain nights or plays — slow motion shots with music.
Seeing what Kobe does in slow motion can be amazing. Kids at home, you watch his footwork, that’s what you should mimic. The rest of us will just be amazed by the mid-air change of shot against Spencer Hawes.
Here is the crazy double clutch at full speed.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30