Dec 17, 2012, 8:49 PM EDT
Among the cool things they do at the NBA’s official YouTube site is to put together “Phantom” videos of certain nights or plays — slow motion shots with music.
Seeing what Kobe does in slow motion can be amazing. Kids at home, you watch his footwork, that’s what you should mimic. The rest of us will just be amazed by the mid-air change of shot against Spencer Hawes.
Here is the crazy double clutch at full speed.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 2
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34