Dec 17, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Among the cool things they do at the NBA’s official YouTube site is to put together “Phantom” videos of certain nights or plays — slow motion shots with music.
Seeing what Kobe does in slow motion can be amazing. Kids at home, you watch his footwork, that’s what you should mimic. The rest of us will just be amazed by the mid-air change of shot against Spencer Hawes.
Here is the crazy double clutch at full speed.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13