Dec 17, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Among the cool things they do at the NBA’s official YouTube site is to put together “Phantom” videos of certain nights or plays — slow motion shots with music.
Seeing what Kobe does in slow motion can be amazing. Kids at home, you watch his footwork, that’s what you should mimic. The rest of us will just be amazed by the mid-air change of shot against Spencer Hawes.
Here is the crazy double clutch at full speed.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 5
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 6
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 9
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 25
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9