Dec 17, 2012, 12:18 PM EDT
NBC’s hit comedy “The Office” is pulling out all the stops in its final season.
Including Dr. J.
In the episode, Dr. J becomes an investor in the sports marketing business that Jim (John Krasinski) is trying to launch in Philadelphia, where Erving scored more than a few baskets as a 76er.
It’s the final season of “The Office” you should be watching it anyway. But now, you have a little more motivation to set the DVR, just so you can see a 62-year-old Dr. J recreate great moves he made in the finals (see photo).
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38