Dec 17, 2012, 12:18 PM EST
NBC’s hit comedy “The Office” is pulling out all the stops in its final season.
Including Dr. J.
In the episode, Dr. J becomes an investor in the sports marketing business that Jim (John Krasinski) is trying to launch in Philadelphia, where Erving scored more than a few baskets as a 76er.
It’s the final season of “The Office” you should be watching it anyway. But now, you have a little more motivation to set the DVR, just so you can see a 62-year-old Dr. J recreate great moves he made in the finals (see photo).
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54