Dec 17, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
The Knicks were able to beat the Cavaliers without Anthony. Barely. By one point. Despite how well Kyrie Irving played in that game, this Rockets team presents a deeper, more balanced challenge. Plus James Harden, who is a bigger problem than the more hyped Jeremy Lin in New York.
Anthony tweaked his ankle in the third quarter against the Lakers last Friday. Which frankly was after that game was decided because ‘Melo dropped 22 in the first quarter.
Anthony is still listed as day-to-day. The Knicks next game is hosting the Nets on Wednesday.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20