Dec 17, 2012, 7:13 PM EST
The Knicks were able to beat the Cavaliers without Anthony. Barely. By one point. Despite how well Kyrie Irving played in that game, this Rockets team presents a deeper, more balanced challenge. Plus James Harden, who is a bigger problem than the more hyped Jeremy Lin in New York.
Anthony tweaked his ankle in the third quarter against the Lakers last Friday. Which frankly was after that game was decided because ‘Melo dropped 22 in the first quarter.
Anthony is still listed as day-to-day. The Knicks next game is hosting the Nets on Wednesday.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 5
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16