Dec 17, 2012, 7:13 PM EDT
The Knicks were able to beat the Cavaliers without Anthony. Barely. By one point. Despite how well Kyrie Irving played in that game, this Rockets team presents a deeper, more balanced challenge. Plus James Harden, who is a bigger problem than the more hyped Jeremy Lin in New York.
Anthony tweaked his ankle in the third quarter against the Lakers last Friday. Which frankly was after that game was decided because ‘Melo dropped 22 in the first quarter.
Anthony is still listed as day-to-day. The Knicks next game is hosting the Nets on Wednesday.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19